Valved NMR Tubes
for Vacuum & Reduced Pressure
Valved NMR Sample Tubes
for Intermediate Pressure
Valved NMR Sample Tubes
for High Pressure
The High Pressure valves feature a heavier wall glass shell than the other valve types, along with a fully threaded, closely fitting PTFE valve plug held tightly within the glass valve shell for maximum pressure capability and leak resistance, thereby allowing high vacuum use as well. The tapered tip design of the PTFE valve plug permits precise flow control through the valve under high pressure or vacuum.
Fluoropolymer FEP Multi-Channel Distillation Column Packing
This unique, lightweight, chemically inert column packing features a large contact surface area. It excels in the process of upgrading and separation by distillation of deuterated solvents. We have determined the HETP (Height Equivalent to a Theoretical Plate) to be approximately 14.2 cm when using a standard test solution in a carefully controlled experimental apparatus, and we estimate that 100g of 5mm o.d. individual Multi-Channel™ units consists of 880 pieces, occupies 200 cm³ in volume and offers about 2720 cm² in total surface area.
5 Position NMR Tube Cleaner
Comprised of an all glass and fluoropolymer design, the U505 will clean five NMR tubes of the same or various lengths and diameters. The fluoropolymer adapter has five positions with flexible 1/8" fluoropolymer tubing supplied in 9" lengths that can be cut to desired height. The flexible tubing and adapter design reduces breakage while the stopcock at the bottom permits easy draining of solvent. Hose connection is 10mm at the largest serration.
Enjoy cleaner NMR tubes for your next experiment while preserving inventory through less breakage in the cleaning process.
High Performance Spinner Turbine Toroids
For your spinner turbine maintenance and repair, Norell, Inc. offers superior, high performance replacement components for the standard o-rings as supplied by the spinner turbine manufacturer. These precision toroids manufactured from fluorosilicone elastomer maintain low temperature flexibility without sacrificing high temperature capability or chemical and solvent resistance as compared to other standard materials of construction. Additionally, these toroids display superior resistance to sunlight and ozone degradation, two common causes of failure of other elastomeric materials.
NMR Optimizer Inserts™
for 5mm Spinner Turbines
- Individual precision adapters hold 1.5mm, 1.7mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm or 4.25mm NMR tubes in 5mm spinner turbine.
- Suited for method development to optimize sensitivity and resolution of NMR Spectra.
- Ideal for analyzing biological samples or buffered solutions with high salt concentration.
- Run sample in seven NMR tube sizes to determine optimal sample volume without purchase of new Spinner Turbines.
- Available for Agilent/Varian, Bruker, and Jeol Spinner Turbines.
Sample Vault Series™ for Bruker Samplejet
- Engineered for the new generation of high-throughput lab automation systems.
- Two precision types available for up to 700 MHz and up to 950 MHz spectrometers.
- Superior Sample Vauilt™ cap attaches semi-permanently for multiple use and for critical applications.
- Choice of two Sample Vault™ caps - closed port and open port - gives you the ultimate choice for sample sealing.
- Safe for cold refrigeration storage, works with cryo-probes and variable temperature studies.