Sample Vault Series™ for Bruker Samplejet
- Engineered for the new generation of high-throughput lab automation systems.
- Two precision types available for up to 700 MHz and up to 950 MHz spectrometers.
- Superior Sample Vauilt™ cap attaches semi-permanently for multiple use and for critical applications.
- Choice of two Sample Vault™ caps - closed port and open port - gives you the ultimate choice for sample sealing.
- Safe for cold refrigeration storage, works with cryo-probes and variable temperature studies.
Our Select Series™ NMR tubes are manufactured out of ASTM Type 1 Class A glass, commonly referred to as Pyrex® 7740 (Corning), Duran® (Schott Glass), or Kimax® KG-33 (Kimble) glass. Key properties that make this glass type desirable for NMR are its high degree of thermal shock resistance and low expansion coefficient. Each NMR tube is checked for concentricity and camber specifications utilizing the latest computer technology.
Fluoropolymer FEP Multi-Channel Distillation Column Packing
This unique, lightweight, chemically inert column packing features a large contact surface area. It excels in the process of upgrading and separation by distillation of deuterated solvents. We have determined that 100g of 5mm o.d. individual Multi-Channel™ units consists of 880 pieces and occupies 200 cm³ in volume and offers approximately 2720 cm² in total surface area.
Valved NMR Sample Tubes
for High Pressure
The High Pressure valves feature a heavier wall glass shell than the other valve types, along with a fully threaded, closely fitting PTFE valve plug held tightly within the glass valve shell for maximum pressure capability and leak resistance, thereby allowing high vacuum use as well. The tapered tip design of the PTFE valve plug permits precise flow control through the valve under high pressure or vacuum.